Interactive Community Worship
Join Us For Sunday Worship and Daily Prayers
All Are Welcome
We’re re-gathering for worship this Sunday at 9:30 AM at Star Hill Ranch, located at 15000 Hamilton Pool Road. Worship will also be streamed on Facebook Live at www.facebook.com/ecclaketravis. As we re-gather, we ask one another to keep to the protocols and practice listed below.
Download This Weekend’s Worship Guide
View This Weekend’s Worship Guide
Worship Guidelines for this Sunday
Star Hill Ranch
- If you do not feel well or are showing symptoms of COVID-19 please enjoy worship from home. We will be streaming on Facebook Live starting at 9:20 AM at www.facebook.com/ecclaketravis. If you do not see the livestream at first, try refreshing the page. It should appear near the top of the “Posts” feed. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the livestream.
- Bring and wear a mask. Wearing a mask is a way we can love and protect the wellbeing of our neighbor. So for the sake of our own health, and the health of those around us, please bring and wear a mask. And please put it on before you get out of the car. Since we are outside and will be observing 6+ feet of distance between households, you can take your mask off briefly for a sip of water and to receive the Sacrament, but otherwise please keep it on.
- Dress comfortably.
- Bring a chair. There are no seats where we’ll be gathering, so please bring your own chair.
- Bring a hat just incase you are seated in a sunny area. You may also want to bring some sunscreen and bugspray. We’ll have water bottles available, and activity bags for the kids.
- Arrive a few minutes early. With our new safety protocols, it will take a few minutes for everyone to get seated, so if you can arrive early that would be great!
- If there is rain, we will still be outside. So, if it looks like it could be wet, come prepared!
- There will be access to restrooms that require ascending a few steps and walking about 20 yards from the worship area.
- We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to receive from the table. If you are more comfortable receiving communion at home, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll gladly share in the table in your backyard, or front yard, or wherever works best for you!